Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boat Repairs

Our boat has been in the boat shop since last Monday undergoing some much needed repairs.  It was wonderful weather in Georgia this weekend, but being the boating person I am not I did not miss spending the whole weekend at the lake.  I asked Todd what we were going to do for spring break in two weeks and he said spend time on the boat.  I think once I am finished with this last class all of my time will be spent on the water.  I guess I better get some sea legs:o)

7 comments:

  1. So so sorry to hear the boat was in the shop....the weather was perfect for the water. I did a nice six mile hike on the trails of Kennesaw Mtn. Have a great week.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo. You will have to keep up the blog and continue taking photos. I'm sure your husband is very excited also. You need a photo in here of the "big kid" in showing all of the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great weekend for boating. Hopefully you will start to like it better as it sounds like you are going to be spending a lot of time there. Maybe you can take a book, relax and read, while others are swimming, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley:
    I agree with Pam,great photo. Seems like you have a knack for the camera. Maybe you could combine your boating ventures with photographic excursions and use your natural talent to chronicle your families experiences on the boat. Then you could take the rest of your spare time (after you graduate, of course)and create scrapbooks of your happenings on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That right Kelly, it would be really nice to create a scrapbook of your days on the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had the weather to go boating...today it snowed! April Fools on us!

    ReplyDelete